I have so many things to be grateful for right now. Here are a few:
- Time with my family, as everyone is home for the holidays.
- New computer chair, so I actually have support when I work.
- New friends who came over to share Christmas dinner.
- Good friends who came over to game for several hours.
- Chocolate torte.
- Wonderful writers who are willing to share their wisdom and experience with others.
- And an absolutely fabulous Alfred Hitchcock-style day outside yesterday that I spent inside watching my husband game and thinking about a new book series.
What are you grateful for this week, as we wrap up the year?