I have so many things to be grateful for right now. Here are a few:
- Time with my family, as everyone is home for the holidays.
- New computer chair, so I actually have support when I work.
- New friends who came over to share Christmas dinner.
- Good friends who came over to game for several hours.
- Chocolate torte.
- Wonderful writers who are willing to share their wisdom and experience with others.
- And an absolutely fabulous Alfred Hitchcock-style day outside yesterday that I spent inside watching my husband game and thinking about a new book series.
What are you grateful for this week, as we wrap up the year?
I am grateful for glitter, which might be silly, but there was an awful lot of it this Christmas, and I’m pretty sure if I didn’t love it, I would be crazy by now.
I am also grateful for friends who ask probing questions that encourage me to think and explain things thoughtfully.
Hooray for glitter! (I’ve discovered I have to share my glitter glue with the girl. Go figure!)
And I’m grateful for friends who present me with new ideas that challenge the way I think and do things! 🙂
Oooh, the crow and the road sign, perfection. 😀
Thank you! 😀
I like the new theme! Yay for so much to be thankful for, especially family and friends!
Yes, it’s good to have so much, indeed.