This past weekend, we went to a picnic for a school group our son’s going to be involved with next year, and for one of be icebreakers, they played Two Truths and a Lie. If you’ve never played it, the idea’s right there in the name — you have to tell three facts about yourself, one of which must be false. I thought, for fun, I’d take a stab at it here in my blog.
- I have sewn, crocheted, and knitted clothes for both of my kids.
- I’ve been to Russia.
- I’m the Xbox Queen in our house.
Too easy? Okay, here’s another set:
- I’ve worn glasses since sixth grade.
- My hair has been long enough for me to sit on it.
- My right foot is two sizes larger than my left.
And one more set:
- I can speak Irish Gaelic.
- My favorite power tool is the wood lathe.
- I’ve dabbled in playing the harmonica.
Okay, make your guesses! And then, for fun, play along, either here in the comments or on your own blog, and give us two truths and a lie about you.