April went fast, didn’t it? Actually, the first third of the year vanished fairly quickly. I know I’ve been doing things (taxes always seem to rob me of early April), but the time always manages to surprise me.
Tonight, my daughter’s Brownies troop (Girl Scouts) are doing a Mother’s Day dinner. We were warned to bring appetites and told “all bets on diets are off 🙂 desserts will be served!” Which, of course, is why I’m posting my blog now, rather than doing it during her meeting while I wait for her (my usual m.o.). So, time with my daughter — first thing I’m grateful for today. Continue reading
I have so many things to be grateful for right now. Here are a few:
- Time with my family, as everyone is home for the holidays.
- New computer chair, so I actually have support when I work.
- New friends who came over to share Christmas dinner.
- Good friends who came over to game for several hours.
- Chocolate torte.
- Wonderful writers who are willing to share their wisdom and experience with others.
- And an absolutely fabulous Alfred Hitchcock-style day outside yesterday that I spent inside watching my husband game and thinking about a new book series.
About twenty deer just congregated in the yard across the street, passed through our front yard, through our back yard, and on into the yards on the other side of the block.
Thus endeth our Friday. How was your day?