I worked most of the weekend, catching up on freelance projects that should have been done last week, so I felt no guilt in taking today mostly to putter around at this and that.
Things I did:
- Wrote 123 words on Treachery (first words in a while)
- Chatted with other writers online
- Read more of the current book
- Tackled sending my first e-mail with MailChimp (I’ve been using Mailman)
- Drawing with my daughter
- More reading
- Maybe even some thoughts on story structure
So mostly today, I’m thankful for a nice quiet day. What are you grateful for?